From Our New Special Report
Free Q&A about Predictive Analytics Now Posted
- by Scott Wallask, Managing Editor
- June 26, 2013
You can now download a free Q&A about SAP Predictive Analytics, which is based on our new, 13,000-word special report on the same topic.
The report and Q&A were written by Hillary Bliss, analytics practice lead at Decision First Technologies.
The full report, “An Introduction to SAP Predictive Analysis and How it Integrates with SAP HANA,” delves into the theories behind predictive modeling before explaining in the detail the features of Predictive Analysis. Subscribers to SAPexperts can read the report now online by logging in. If you aren’t a subscriber, check out the benefits of a license to SAPexperts.
The free, two-page Q&A answers general questions about Predictive Analysis, including the following:
- What is Predictive Analysis?
- What is a predictive model?
- When evaluating predictive tools, what functionality should you consider to ensure a tool meets your needs?
- Do you need SAP HANA to use Predictive Analysis?
- What is R?
- What features does Predictive Analysis include that are not in SAP Lumira?
Click here to download a PDF copy of the Q&A.